DENTAL VENEERS in KENNESAW, GA
Is your smile dulled by dental imperfections? Considering porcelain veneers in Kennesaw, GA? Dental veneers in Kennesaw, GA are a simple cosmetic dental solution used to improve your smile. Our dental veneers are thin shells that are placed over the tooth to correct a variety of dental imperfections, such as:
- Discolored or stained teeth that are resistant to bleaching treatments
- Worn-down or chipped teeth
- Misshapen crooked or teeth
- Large gaps or uneven spaces between front teeth
Our dental veneers in Kennesaw are made using several different materials. At floss 365, we use porcelain veneers and composite veneers. Dr. Wadley will determine which material is right for you.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers in Kennesaw
Benefits of custom-fitted veneers:
- Strong, durable and long-lasting
- They provide a natural tooth surface
- Less tooth preparation is needed than with a dental crown
- Stain resistant
- Typically, veneers can be placed in a single visit
- Easy to repair if damaged
- Although porcelain veneers are stronger than composite resin veneers, the composite is faster and easier to repair.